I want to unleash you on the world!
Remember how you started your business to change the world?
And yet it seems like all you do is get bogged down in the details of running an online business…
Let’s put an end to that!
I work with smart, resourceful people like you, to tap into the power of online technology to grow their businesses.
There are so many fantastic tools and opportunities out there for running your business, and I want to help you make sense of them so you can:
- get your business running smoothly
- focus on what you do best, and
- grow your business like crazy
I’ve had a love affair with systems and technology and numbers and data for as long as I can remember.
As a kid on long car trips, I made up maths problems and did them in my head just to relieve the boredom, and on school holidays, I spent hours teaching my computer how to write my name in Basic (a VERY old programming language).
In high school, maths was the only class I ever got thrown out of (for talking too much) because I was weeks ahead of the class and bored out of my skull.
And in university, I loved studying programming, and even managed to pull off a 105% on my final programming assignment.
I’ve been building websites for over 20 years, running online businesses for more than 15, and teaching myself how to use gazillions of software programs since the very first moment I got my hands on a computer.
And I’ve finally realised that my excitement about all of these things combines beautifully in the world of online business technology and systems.
I’m a geek and proud of it!
But it’s not just about online technology
You might think with such a predilection for so many nerdy things that I’d be the kind of person who counts the number of tiles on the wall in the bathroom, or who hides away in a darkened room for weeks on end with my eyes glued to a computer screen.
But I’m not. (Ok, mostly I’m not.) I don’t just love online technology for the sake of itself.
In fact, I’d go so far as to say that data and technology are not inherently useful.
Without a bigger picture to tie them into, they’re actually just a distraction from the things that really matter.
What gets me excited is the power they have to inform, direct and improve our lives, and our businesses.
From your spreadsheets to your website, your email platform to your online programs, digital systems helps you get things working smoothly so you can focus on your customers.
And once your online technology is running like a well-oiled machine, you’re free to grow your business without limitations.
And that’s why I love it.
I have decades of experience to share
Not only can I:
- Whip your WordPress website into shape
- Make your spreadsheet data useful, and
- Automate your sales and marketing
- Sort out your eCommerce and online sales
but I have experience across a huge range of business and technology.
Here’s a tiny sample of the breadth of experience and results I’ll bring to your business:
- Other CMS’s: Umbraco, Joomla, Google sites, CouchCMS, Concrete5, Wix
- SEO: Increased a client’s traffic from search by more than 200% (9K to 30K visits per month) in 12 months, full site migrations with no loss of search traffic
- Landing pages: Built 20+ landing pages designed to convert visitors into leads, plus integrations via Zapier and Integromat
- List Growth: Grew a client’s email subscriber list by 300+ per month using a relevant, targeted and highly desirable lead magnet
- Platforms: HubSpot, Ontraport, GetResponse, Drip, ConvertKit, MailChimp, Aweber, Campaign Monitor
- Revenue: Doubled a client’s revenue from their website ($18K to $39K+ per month) using SEO, email marketing and marketing automation
- Growth Hacking: Grew user base from 19K to over 300K, using a combination of organic and paid social media strategies
- Content: Researched, planned and published more than 100 blog posts, around high volume terms, that increased traffic by more than 50%
- Ads: Managed more than 400K of Google Ads, and 100K worth of Facebook Ads over 4 years including remarketing
- eCommerce: Built and managed an eCommerce store over 10+ years, generating 300K to 700K per year in sales, initially using hand-coded HTML & PHP, and then with WooCommerce, also experienced with Shopify, Easy Digital Downloads and Magento
- Other: Google Analytics, database design and management (MySQL, PostgreSQL), video editing (Camtasia), image editing (PhotoShop, GIMP), dashboarding (Data Studio, Geckboard, Cyfe), process documentation
But don't just take my word for it
Here's what some of my clients have had to say about me:
"Nikki was a pleasure to work with. She was flexible and knowledgeable about possible solutions to develop my project. She asked what I thought were good questions about how I planned to use the forms she was creating. I appreciated her insight. Her communication was easy to follow and she followed through with everything she promised." ~Shawn
“Nikki is the ultimate digital allrounder, she can build your website, and then ensure that it will be found with seo analysis and architecture baked in and paid marketing if your budget allows. Nikki's output is exceptional. Her way of doing is to show, which empowers you to understand what's been done and how you can maintain it. Nikki knows how to make the complex simple, which defines her level of expertise in digital marketing and website builds. I have no hesitation in strongly recommending Nikki. You will be lucky to have her on your team. ” ~ Akshayya Sitaraman
"In mid 2020, I was looking for someone to help me with technical aspects of my various websites. I engaged the services of Nikki and for more than 12 months, she has helped me enormously – not only with website management, but also with things like digital marketing, email marketing, Google Analytics, spreadsheets and general tech support. Nikki is a real problem solver and works quickly and efficiently. I have found her to be totally trustworthy to a fault. She is reliable, punctual, extremely well organised - and I have no hesitation in recommending her." ~ Greg Mickan
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with me today and get your business running smoothly online.
Note: I rebranded my business in September 2021 from Measure What Works to The Biz Pixie, so if that's how you found me, you're in the right place!